The impact of your 2015-16 donation:
- 18,216 safe shelter nights.
- 91,130 nutritious meals and snacks.
- 63 youth employed through the Employment Program.
- 68 youth permanently housed.
- 1,496 stabilizing supports provided to former residents.
- 100% of Stay in School Program youth felt supported by a case manager in reaching for their goals.
- 2,273 client case management meetings guided youth in mapping out their next steps in the emergency residence.
- 1,000’s of school supplies, hygiene products and clothing items helped youth reach for their goals.
- 422 life skills and educational workshops in the Steps to Success Program.
By the dollars:
- $25 will provide one youth with a safe place to sleep for one night at YWS
- $50 will provide TTC tokens for one month to help a youth look for a job, visit a doctor and find a place to live.
- $75 will provide one “Getting started in the Stay in School Program” package including a blanket, pillow, sheets, alarm clock and hygiene kit.
- $150 will provide one “On the Move” moving package for one youth with the basic necessities such as bed linens, pillow, and blankets
- $127 will provide milk with each meal for one week for all 53 youth.
- $240 will provide milk with each meal for one week for all 53 youth.