The impact of your 2016-17 donation:
- 17,653 safe shelter nights.
- 88,265 nutritious meals and snacks.
- 55 youth employed through the Employment Program.
- 66 youth permanently housed.
- 1,125 stabilizing supports provided to former residents.
- 100% of Stay in School Program youth felt supported by a case manager in reaching for their goals.
- 2,696 client case management meetings guided youth in mapping out their next steps in the emergency residence.
- 1,000’s of school supplies, hygiene products and clothing items helped youth reach for their goals.
- 404 life skills and educational workshops in the Steps to Success Program.
By the dollars:
- $25 will provide one youth with a safe place to sleep for one night at YWS
- $50 will provide TTC fare for one month to help a youth look for a job, visit a doctor and find a place to live.
- $75 will provide one “Getting started in the Stay in School Program” package including a blanket, pillow, sheets, alarm clock and hygiene kit.
- $150 will provide one “On the Move” moving package for one youth with the basic necessities such as bed linens, pillow, and blankets
- $127 will provide milk with each meal for one week for all 53 youth.
- $240 will provide juice with each meal for one week for all 53 youth.