The impact of your 2017-18 donation:
- 19,003 safe shelter nights.
- 94,865 nutritious meals and snacks.
- 54 youth employed through the Employment Program.
- 70 youth permanently housed.
- 1,104 stabilizing supports provided to former residents.
- 4,929 client case management meetings guided youth in mapping out their next steps in the emergency residence.
- 1,000’s of school supplies, hygiene products and clothing items helped youth reach for their goals.
- 189 one on one life skills sessions and 64 group life skills sessions with 614 youth participants
By the dollars:
- $25 will provide one youth with a safe place to sleep for one night at YWS
- $75 will provide one “Getting started in the Stay in School Program” package including a blanket, pillow, sheets, alarm clock and hygiene kit.
- $117 will provide one monthly transit fare pass for a youth in the Stay in School Program to strive for their educational goals.
- $150 will provide one “On the Move” moving package for one youth with the basic necessities such as bed linens, pillow, and blankets
- $127 will provide milk with each meal for one week for all 53 youth.
- $240 will provide juice with each meal for one week for all 53 youth.