To donate, please view the list of greatest Winter needs below, and contact Anastasia, Volunteer & Engagement Specialist to schedule a day and time to donate via email at email@example.com or by phone (416)-748-0110 ext. 39
PLEASE NOTE: all donations MUST be scheduled ahead of time to coordinate a safe drop off at the shelter to align with our COVID-19 protocols. Thank you for understanding.
- Jeans – Women’s sizes: preference for size 6 and up / Men’s Sizes: preference for any size. Any waist length combo / Preference for skinny style jeans for both men and women’s jeans
- Trouser pants/Dress pants – preference for size 6 and up / Men’s Sizes: preference for any size. Any waist length combo / Preference for dark colours and skinny style for both men and women’s pants
- Men’s underwear
- Women’s underwear
- Women’s leggings
- Winter Boots
- Winter Coats
- New Duffle Bags
New Hygiene Items:
*we kindly ask that aerosol products are not donated
- Black Hair Care (ex. Shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, hair lotion, hair oils, detangle products, etc.) Popular Brands include: Ors Hair Care, Cantu, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Maui, Shea Moisture, Olive Oil based products.
- Face cloths
- Lip Balm
- Kleenex Boxes
- Travel soap and toothbrush containers
- Hair gel/mouse/styling cream for all hair types
- Nail care
- Body Wipes
- Hair brush/comb (Wide tooth combs are needed)
- Gluten free non-perishable goods
- Vegan non-perishable goods
- Canned meat
- Canned fish
- Canned milk
- Instant noodles (Ex. Mr. Noodles)
- Instant Coffee
- Hot chocolate mix
- Pancake mix
- Pasta and sauce
- Snack items (Ex. Chips, cookies, granola bars)
- Kraft Dinner
For all donation inquiries and donation drop of scheduling, please contact Anastasia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.748.0110 x 39.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited storage space and cleaning facilities, we are not able to accept used or gently used clothing
Thank you for thinking of Youth Without Shelter for your donation. Due to limited storage space, we are not currently accepting gently used clothing, furniture, computer or television donations. (For gifts of gently used furniture we suggest you connect with our partner agency The Furniture Bank).
Thank you so much for your continued support!