If you’d like to help support our youth, here is a list of items we are currently in need of during COVID-19:
Other items of greatest need include:
- Grocery store e-gift cards
- Canned meat
- Canned Fish
- Condensed milk
- Evaporated milk
- Dry packaged soup (ex. Mr. Noodles)
- Snack foods- cookies, chips, puddings, granola bars etc.
- Instant coffee
- T-shirts (All sizes)
- Shorts (All sizes)
- Unisex flip flops (All sizes)
- Running Shoes (All Sizes)
- Sandals (All Sizes)
Download a copy of our greatest needs to share with family and friends: Donations for Youth Without Shelter _COVID-19
For all donation inquiries and donation drop of scheduling, please contact Anastasia at email@example.com or 416.748.0110 x 39.
Other household needs include:
Clothing and Hygiene
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited storage space and cleaning facilities, we are not able to accept used or gently used clothing
- Shaving cream
- Kleenex boxes
- Face cloths
- Men’s small underwear (boxers, boxer-briefs)
- Men’s slim cut/ straight leg jeans (approx. sizing: 34/34, 36/35, 38/36)
- Men’s deodorant
- Gift cards
- Black hair care products (shampoo and conditioner, picks, combs, sponges, balms, coconut/castor oil based products)
- Chicken nuggets
- Chicken wings
- Frozen prepared meats
- Premade meals (burgers, samosas, etc.)
- Fresh Fruit
- Meat – Fresh or frozen (Chicken, beef, etc.)
- Halal Meats – fresh or prepared (Zabiha Halal company, etc.
Thank you so much for your continued support!
Thank you for thinking of Youth Without Shelter for your donation. Due to limited storage space, we are not currently accepting gently used clothing, furniture, computer or television donations. (For gifts of gently used furniture we suggest you connect with our partner agency The Furniture Bank).
If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact us at 416.748.0110 x 39 or firstname.lastname@example.org